I like the angle of this story, and how it began with the comparison to the different sounds and smells found throughout a hospital and how most people think the hospital is a quiet place when it is the complete opposite. I think that's why I really like the title of this story, I think it fits well. "Bleeps and Blips" can refer to the sound of the hospital monitors and such, and also the ups and downs of normal life, like Anna recalls from her childhood. I think the title really works. I also thought it was interesting how we get all of the inside information about how Anna really feels about Karen, however Karen will never know that. Also I liked how Anna was closer with her father than her mother, automatically making Karen and her mother the ultimate enemies. I honestly have no suggestions for this story, and I really enjoyed reading it. I thought the detail was great and the explanations were just enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment